UX/UI designer to Ipsos!
- Full time
- Type of work:
- Start date:
- Full time
- Type of work:
- Start date:
Do you have questions about this job?
Elin Sjösten or a colleague in the recruitment team will gladly answer you on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify advert-ID in your email: 15081144
Do you want to be a part of a innovative and market research leading company? Then you want to apply for the position as a UX/UI designer. Here you will focus on designing one of the most exciting virtual research platforms in the world.
About the role
As a UX/UI designer, you will be part of an international team based in Stockholm. You will be working with fun design challenges - where creativity and innovation are encouraged. You will also have the responsibility to drive Simstore platform UX/UI strategy. You will focus on designing interfaces and finding the optimal solutions to ensure a great experience for all users. You will be iterating based on your users’ research, understanding business requirements, and discussing with developers. There will be an opportunity for development and the position can potentially develop into a lead UX/UI role in the future.
You are offered
- To work at one of the world’s largest market research companies!
- To be a part of developing and contributing to the future of the company!
- To be part of a winning and truly cool team!
- An opportunity to deliver cutting-edge solutions
- To have a direct impact on our way of working
In the role as a UX/UI designer, you have a broad role where you are responsible and visionary for the user experience and design work, together with product owners and development teams. Your position spans both UX and UI but has a stronger focus on UI. You will be working with both strategy and execution of different projects. There will be great opportunities to shape the role and improve projects for best practice.
You will for example:
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the business goals and objectives
- Conduct user research and understand user goals and needs
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, sketches, or wireframes
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make design adjustments based on user feedback
We are looking for
As a person you:
- Are a true team player, keen to learn, share your knowledge and contribute to driving the business forward with your expertise.
- Have a positive attitude, are solution-oriented, and are always keen to support the team.
- Are confident in owning the design process
- Have strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Are self-driven
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role for an application, device- and/or web-based
- Good Knowledge of design/wireframe/testing tools
- Ability to discuss and explain design options, detail-oriented and being a critical thinker
- Portfolio of design projects
- Fluent in English
- Worked independently as a UX/UI designer
As a person you are:
- Structured in the way you work
- A problem solver
- Showing initiative facing complex challenges
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Ongoing
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Ipsos that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Simstore is a part of Ipsos, one of the world’s largest market research companies. They started in 2003 as pioneers in the field with the development of Simstore, a software for conducting virtual shopper research. Constantly breaking new ground with innovation is a part of their daily work. Simstore is a unique cloud-based solution that enables effective analysis of shoppers’ behavior.