Senior integration architect at Tietoevry
- Typ av uppdrag:
- According to agreement
- Typ av uppdrag:
- According to agreement
Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Jessica Billquist eller någon av kollegorna i rekryteringsteamet svarar dig gärna på firstname.lastname@example.org. Ange annons-ID i ditt mail: 15070072
For those of you who are experienced C # .NET developer and enjoys a broad role with customer support, there is now the opportunity to become Tietoevry's next integration architect. You are part of a committed and knowledgeable team that is led under the motto "freedom with responsibility". You will work with the latest technologies where you, together with your colleagues, learn and develop along the way. It is possible to work remotely and with flexible working hours.
Tietoevry Create works in close collaboration with market-leading products such as Microsoft, Biztalk, Azure Integration Services and Dell Boomi. As a senior integration architect, you will be a part of a committed and growing team where the work is characterized by freedom under responsibility. The team focuses on the Swedish market that consists of total 75 people, most of whom are integration's developers or architects.
A few words from your future colleague
“The best thing about my role as an integration architect at Tietoevry is that I get to work independently and in fun large projects with clients who wants to invest. I am involved from start to finish and work with everything from database development, shell code planning, Azure and customer dialogue. Tietoevry is big and I get to work with passionate colleagues. I have been part of the company for over 10 years and feel that I have constantly evolved, if you are passionate and engaged with the work there are opportunities for you.
Azure, Biztalk, C#.NET, DevOps, ITIL
You are offered
- Opportunities for remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Becoming a part of a company with focusing on personal growth for their empolyees through education and upskilling
- An open culture where you treat each other with respect and the employees are highly valued
- Good balance between work and private life
As an integration architect at Tietoevry, you will have a broad role where you work with meaningful projects for customers with good long-term relationships. For example, you will:
- Manage and further develop customers' digital integration solution
- Understand the customer's needs and wishes
- Propose and implement solutions with customer value in focus
- Develop solutions for how the systems are integrated in the best way and include a security concept
- Participate in the entire process and work with feature development from start to finish
- Work with database development, Shell coding, Biztalk, C # .NET, Azure and certain infrastructure
- Work agile with DevOp's approach
Vi söker dig som
- Post-secondary education in IT
- Very good knowledge of C # .NET
- Work experience as integration developer / integration architect or similar
- Great interest in understanding what the customer needs, which will help you find the best solutions
- Passionate about creating customer and business benefits
- Has a good track record for delivering high quality even when circumstances change
- Great curiosity and willingness to learn new techniques
- Interest in Azure, DevOps, ITIL (there is an opportunity for further education)
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English in speech and writing, as communication takes place in both languages
It is a merit (no requirement) if you have
- Work experience of DevOps, Azure, ITIL
As a person you are
- Problem solving
- Start date: According to agreement
- Extent: full time with the possibility of working flexible hours
- Location: Possibility to work at home or at one of the 26 offices in Sweden.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from TietoEVRY that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Tietoevry creates meaningful technology that helps make the world a better place. They are a leading tech company with a long history and presence in the Nordic region but also have global capacity. Based on their core values of openness, credibility and diversity, we work together with our customers - and develop a digital future where companies, communities and people can grow. Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data and software for thousands of companies and organizations in the private and public sectors in more than 90 countries.