Do you have a passion for digital marketing and an interest in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies with a focus on search? Are you looking for a job where you will work international and broaden your network across countries and functions with motivated colleagues? We are now looking for a Digital Acquisition Coordinator to join the Nordic E-commerce team at Nespresso’s office in the central of Stockholm. Do not miss out on being a part of Nespresso’s exciting journey ahead, send your application already today!
About the role
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nespresso looking for a Digital Acquisition Coordinator towards the Nordic market. You will work together with a Digital Acquisition Specialist. Together, you will find the format for your cooperation in driving traffic in the digital channels. You will be a part of a team of 10 people in the Nordic E-commerce team. Among these; Analyst, E-commerce Specialist and E- Commerce Market Responsible. In this role you develop, implement and monitor online marketing acquisition activities to drive audience to Nespresso digital touch points and foster the brand advocacy. Your accuracy and your strong communication skills will contribute to our success and broaden your network across multiple countries and functions.
The office is located just a few steps away from public transportation at Östermalm, in the Eastern parts of Stockholm. An introduction will be held at the headquarter in Lausanne, Switzerland. You will also get the opportunity to get other training along the way.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Nespresso.
As a Digital Acquisition Coordinator your main focus will be to drive traffic to Nespresso's digital touch points and follow up to constantly optimize the traffic. You work with- and develop a performance marketing and SEO strategy to reach and convert relevant audiences. This means that you and your colleagues plan, manage and monitor both daily online marketing and ongoing digital campaigns. You will follow up ROI with the performance agency and act on insights and lessons learned.
For example, you will:
* Develop a digital acquisition plan to increase qualitative traffic on our digital touchpoints
* Propose, plan and manage the digital marketing budget with aim of (re)-allocating investments when needed
* Monitor, optimize and report local digital marketing acquisition activities
* Manage agencies to insure proper delivery of qualitative online material
* Coordinate with E-Commerce Market Responsible to insure seamless user experiences
* Monitor digital acquisition tactics and implement best-in-class technical standards
The position suits you who have experience from working proactively to monitor and optimize evaluation of digital marketing. You take responsibility for your work, as well as being able to put the group's joint delivery first. Your own work and the success of your team must be balanced! Furthermore,
iterative work is important, and all employees are expected to constantly improve and evaluate. It is something that permeates the entire team's way of working.
We are looking for
We are looking for you who
* Have a master or bachelor’s degree — or equivalent — within the relevant fields for the position
* Have between 2-4 years of experience in E-commerce roles with SEM & SEO
* Have good knowledge in eCRM and web analytics
* Are fluent in English, both written and oral
* Have extensive experience and understanding in digital marketing and know what drives traffic and converts (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display, Social Media) and used to working with analysis of large amounts of data
* Have previously been a customer of external agencies and used to managing stakeholders in a matrix organization
It will be considered an additional qualification if you are fluent in Swedish or other Nordic languages.
As a person, you are a team player who values great team spirit. This is very important since you will closely together with the Digital Acquisition Specialist and the E-commerce team. You thrive from setting up and achieving challenging goals and have a result-oriented approach in your daily work. You are also self-motivated and can work without preestablished guidance and chooses working methods and makes decisions within their area of responsibility.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position, 6 moths of probationary
* Salary: Monthly based salary, bonus, employee tariff on products, health benefit and Rikskort
* Location: Karlavägen 102, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nespresso is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website [www.academicwork.se.](http://www.academicwork.se)
[Nestlé Nespresso](www.nespresso.com/se/se/) is the world market leader in premium portioned coffee of the highest quality, and markets its products in 76 countries. Nespresso have 700 unique, exclusive stores in key cities around the world. Nespresso Nestlé headquarters (HQ) is located in Lausanne, Switzerland. Nespresso Nestlé has more than 13,500 employees worldwide.