Accelerate your career within AML with Klarna
- Stockholm, City center
- Typ av uppdrag:
- full time
- Stockholm, City center
- Typ av uppdrag:
- full time
Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Karin Bergman eller någon av kollegorna i rekryteringsteamet svarar dig gärna på firstname.lastname@example.org. Ange annons-ID i ditt mail: 15084623
Look this way if you are in the beginning of your career within business and finance and looking for a position within AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer). This is your chance to join the Klarna team in their quest to accelerate your individual career while at the same time disrupting entire industries. We expect high volumes of applications for this exciting position and since the start of this position is ASAP we will start the recruitment process already 9th of November. So don’t put your application on hold until later – apply now and we’ll be in touch!
As AML Specialist at Klarna, you are part of an international team embracing a hyper growth atmosphere. This means a fast paced environment where responsibilities and possibilities to grow professionally will be available to help you accelerate your career.
We are sure you are currently wondering what working tasks this position will entail? You’ll be able to read about that in just a moment. First however, we want to discuss who you are: the person who’d enjoy this position.
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires that you are able to perform thorough analysis and make quick, yet well informed, decisions.
As one of Sweden’s largest actors in staffing and recruitment, we at Academic Work know that people with experience in the above are bound to stand out when applying for positions in the future, so take this opportunity to enhance your CV and give your career a boost.
**You are offered**
- A position where you’ll be given possibilities for professional growth through responsibilities and developing work tasks
- Two dedicated consultant managers in Karin Bergman and Lea Boyaci. Your Consultant Managers will follow you through the recruitment process and stay by your side during this position.
- A possibility to enhance your CV and your own development.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
So what will you work with? As said you’ll be working within the AML, KYC and Compliance field. As a financial institution, Klarna is committed to fight and prevent financial crime at all times, and hence we are on the lookout for risk oriented people who want to be part of Klarnas network of specialists, building the future of Klarna’s risk management.
What you’ll do
- Daily review of individuals matched against PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and sanction lists.
- Perform ongoing due diligence on the customers, including analysis of KYC information. Perform first level investigations of transactions hit by AML/CTF, credit, and other risk scenarios.
- Gather and analyze data for potential patterns identification. Prepare and document the investigation steps and report suspicious transactions to the second level investigations team.
- Suggest improvements to monitoring processes, risk ratings and review/investigation routines to improve detection.
Vi söker dig som
So what do you need to be successful in, and enjoy, this position?
- An eye for details and excellent analytical capabilities.
- The ability to process large quantities of data and detect anomalies.
- To be a solution oriented and street smart person with an interest in risk management.
- To enjoy a structured way of working and always put great emphasis on quality.
- Proficient knowledge of English language. (Knowledge of any other key languages, such as German, French, Italian or Spanish is a big plus but in no way required.)
Apart from the above, it is a big plus (but again not in any way required) if you have a bachelor's or master’s degree in finance or business and experience working within AML/KYC before.
As a person you are a team player thriving when working in a highly challenging, ever-changing environment.
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time, ongoing
- Location: Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client’s wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry.
With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 5,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application